someone's always keeping score.
i love that picture, it fits my mood right now perfectly. this is the third time i've written this entry, i've had to edit it twice. the first time, it was all hate. then i erased that and added a picture. now i added the right picture. i took it during marine biology.the title is a quote from cameron crowe in the 'vanilla sky's director's commentary.
robin just shattered my morning.
If anything
It should have been
A better thing
From underneath you
Staring at the ceiling
There’s another world
Of chocolate bars and baseball cards
That hides inside of all
This tension that I’m feeling
But It’s all inside of you
Yeah, it’s all inside of you
Surprise surprise
I miss your hair, you miss my eyes
And all this solitude Is my confidence eroding
So we slide inside of
Someone’s mouth and someone’s eyes
Until there’s a sound
Of something intimate exploding
But it's all inside of you
Yeah, it’s all inside of you (3X)
I wish that I was anesthetized
And sterilized
And then you wouldn’t have this
Evidence congealing
Surprise surprise,
Another pair of lips and eyes
And that is the consequence
Of actually feeling
It was all inside of you 4X
-"Carriage" by Counting Crows
Did you love me only in my head?
Things you said and did to me
Seemed to come so easily
The love I thought
I'd won you give for free
Whispers at the bus stop
I heard about nights out in the school yard
I found out about you
-"Found Out About You" by the Gin Blossoms
...and we'll on float on alright...maybe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home