Friday, March 10, 2006

Love and Obsessive-compulsive disorder could have a similar chemical profile. Translation: Love and mental illness may be difficult to tell apart. Translation: Don't be a fool. Stay away.

That's from the February National Geographic. Interesting article. I believe in passion, but love, I'm not so sure anymore.

So about yesterday. Got an email from Jenika. It basically stated 'I've realized how happy I am without you and that you ruined the last 6 months of my life' (I'm atleast understanding it as 6 months, possibly the whole thing). It hurt. It didn't hurt me as a girlfriend kind of thing. It hurt me as a friend. Now I just lost one of my best friends. That's the way it goes I guess. I feel stressed sometimes, but for now I feel fine. So yeah, I'll write in here again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing